"E se for tudo um abismo escuro e lábios que lhe beijam quando você está doente ou se sentindo só um pouquinho fora de alcance?"
Jukebox the Ghost

quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2011

Your sparkling eyes

Is it me?
Is this really my own fault?
I don't know how I got here
and don't know who to blame
Was it you, who made me feel this way?
Or did he make me get to this place?

All I know is I've gotta find
somehow to get back there in time for dinner.
If only you could hold my hand and help me here...
so what I take the right way
so what I'm not sinner anymore.

Or maybe it's how it's supposed to be
There's no choice or limit
But I still need you here
to help me get through this infinity.
Or at least I could look at your eyes
and think I'm near the stars.

And if I can't keep you here
near those stars I can blame both of us.
But still, your only mistake was to exist
in a way that I simply adore.
I can never get enough
I will never be sick of you
I can always use some more
because it's only you that I adore
Guilherme Schnekenberg

2 comentários:

  1. But still, your only mistake was to exist
    in a way that I simply adore.


    ooown *o*
    starting some English stuff around here... nice ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Parabéns cabelo essa ficou fods, ganhou o selo sou fods de qualidade http://www.naosalvo.com.br/vc/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/selosoufoda.jpg

    ResponderExcluir